Job scope and responsibilities of Medical Representative: 1. Cover and promote medical and healthcare devices to hospitals, clinics, medical dealers, and retail pharmacies.
2. Handle and execute company’s sales and marketing activities.
3. Build and maintain professional relationship with existing and new customers. 4. Conduct product presentation to customers.
5. Collect and update market information during market visitation.
6. Expand market share and achieve monthly sales target.
7. Handle exhibitions and events held by company and customers.
8. Submission of sales, collection and market analysis reports.
9. Payment, collection and settling of payment related issues.
10. Carry out any other duties as directed and assigned by immediate superior or head of department from time to time.
Requirements: 1. Possess strong desire in achieving high sales in a consistent basis.
2. Candidate who has experience in medical industry will be more advantageous for this position.
3. Possess own transport and able to travel outstation.
4. Candidate must possess with minimum Diploma certificate in related field.
5. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided. 6. Able to write and speak fluent English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin.
7. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
9. Able to work independently and meet datelines.
10. To be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Benefits: 1. Basic Salary and attractive sale commission.
2. First 3 months fixed commission will be subsidized during probation period.
3. Allowance for car, accommodation, travelling meal and mobile phone will be provided.
4. Petrol, parking and toll charges will be reimbursed.
5. Medical insurance will be provided after confirmation.
Interested please email your cv firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.